-

johnnydop

Reaction score
Hello All, my name is Johnny. I am proudly restoring my late father's 70 Duster. I am about 3/4 of the way to atleat getting it road ready. I will post some picks this weekend. Anyway, good to meet you all!

Thanks, I have been reading you guys for a while while I have been doing my work on the car.

Welcome! Here we know a-bodies aren't just hunks of metal, they are family treasures.

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the interweb!!! Cool you are fixing up your dads car, he would be very proud of you!!! Can't wait to see the pictures :glasses7:

I dont know if that worked, but I am trying to post some pics now

Welcome to the site, I look forward to reading about and seeing your progress! please tell us about your father and the car.

Welcome to FABO Johnny! It's great to have you and your dad's legacy here with us. Enjoy the ride, the build, and your new family. :-D

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I am still working on my pics. I think the computer at work is the culprit. I will try again at home.
I trailered the car to my buddies the other night. I had zero oil pressure on my mechanical gauge so I figured my pump was shot. I put a new pump on it , still no pressure. We dropped the oil pan last night to check the pickup, cleaned the pickup and the pan. New oil, prime the pump with the priming tool ccw, still no pressure. rotate the motor 90, 90, 90, 90, priming each time for two-3 mins. no pressure. remove manual pressure gauge, prime with tool , oil oozes out of the sending unit hole, but no pressure. Any ideas?

Looking back through the post, I am located in Vass, NC, a little north and west of Ft. Bragg

That is awesome, I have played pickup there on Sundays and Thurday nights!

Here we go!

Attachments

• Duster 1.pdf
    217.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Duster .pdf
    661.7 KB · Views: 92
I figured out how to do the pics, sort of..

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Drivers side.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Passenger side.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 56
-
Back