-

Snowsracing

Reaction score
Good morning
I am a glad to be a part of this group. I am a little late posting here as I have been a member for about 2 weeks.,and have been on this site multiple times just looking around. I have already had some great dealings with members who were selling items. Have an 07 6.7 Cummins and am currently finishing up a 70 Duster drag car.
Have been a MOPAR lover all my life as my dad was into them and drag raced them, being around them since birth. That is how I came up with the name for my race cars,"Genetic Addiction" being a 2nd gen Mopar and dragracing Fiend.
The 70 duster (440/727) is my 3rd MOPAR race car, the prvious being a 68 notch back Barracuda as my 1st. Low 11 second 440/727 car. Next was 68 fast back cuda mid 10's 440/727 then 440/powerglide.
I look forward to meeting more people here who share the MOPAR passion, learning from them and sharing/ helping any that I can.
Jim
Massively Over Powered And Respected

Welcome Jim! You have a great backround. You may learn from some of us, and probably help some of us. Glad you're here, enjoy the site. :thumleft:

-
Back