-

gerry

Reaction score
Hi, i live in Belfast, northern Ireland. I drive a 68 dart gts 340 4spd SS1 yellow ( when it isn't chucking it down:wack:). It's had a few engines in it over the years, hence the 383 badge, but is a genuine P code. You have a very good board - just downloaded instructions on removing heater core as it leaked at the weekend (thanks 'longgone'=D>

Welcome from Arkansas gerry.
Glad to have you and that fine 68 dart gts with us.
Longgone has helped a few folks and and we have allot of
great tec's and good folks here.

Yep another mike to welcome you.

Thanks macadoo. Some of us are thinking of going over the pond to the home of muscle next summer. Better start saving now:rock::rock::rock:. Ger

yeah beastie. That's it. Drove 400 miles, raced, 400 back. 9 dollars a gallon!!
must be mad as a mopar lover:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Just to put it into perspective. Gerry ran his car at Santapod Raceway in England. Which to us would be the equivalent of living in New England and the Strip is in Nova Scotia. Or Drive to Bar Harbor Maine put your car on a ferry cross a part of the Atlantic, Drive to the Strip, Run your car then drive, back on the ferry, drive and then relax. Oh and if you break it that's another story. Mopar fans in the UK, Ireland are in a category of crazy all to themselves.

Welcome to a great site. Glad to have you here. Great info., humor, and a wealth of knowledge, even in cars:axe:

Mopar fans in the UK, Ireland are in a category of crazy all to themselves.

I totally agree Beastie, anyway welcome ger, enjoy!

Howdy from Texas, Gerry. I am also a Jerry. Good lookin' car you have there. Come back often.

Welcome to FABO from Tennessee Gerry! I'm glad to have you here. (My great-great grandmother was from northern Ireland.) Make yourself at home.

Welcome from Canada, Gerry. :wave: Awesome looking Dart you have there.:burnout:

This is a great site. You'll like it here.

My roots are Scottish, but don't hold it against me! At least I can buy you a :drinkers: or two.:drinkers:

-
Back