-

68 Driver

Reaction score
Hello, I just acquired a 1968 Barracuda coupe restomod last spring that was in need of some minor repairs and a little TLC but is a running, driving car. It's surprisingly rust free considering that it's a Northeast car. The original slant 6 was long gone and replaced with a modified 340, 727 trans with shift kit, 2500 stall converter and a narrowed 8 3/4 axle with a 3.91 sure grip carrier. It's pretty cold blooded since has a Crower Stage 3 cam and a 750 QFT carb that may be a little large for best street drivability. This is a 10' driver/cruise night car that I plan to use and enjoy and is not a restoration project or race car.
Thank you all for this great resource and to it's members for sharing their knowledge.

Local Cruise Night Plaque.jpg

Cool car and welcome! And nice to see you using it and not just polishing and praying not to get scratches :)

Another welcome to FABO from Georgia! Great looking Barracuda.

Your description is perfect for my car too. Not a show car...not a race car. A car to work on, drive, and have fun!!!

Welcome, the guy next to you must own the Mustang and doesn’t look happy that the Barracuda got a first place, just kidding

Welcome, and I think you have the right idea. Cruise it, show it, enjoy it. *Cheers

Love that notchback!!! Welcome aboard. Drive the wheels offa that car...trailers are for boats!

-
Back