-

Belvedere2

Reaction score
Getting back in to Mopars after a few years of busy work. Couple of kids and a wife. I was on Moparchat for many years. Same handle. Found this site to be very useful since I run small blocks. Presently trying to get my 48* W2 engine back together. Last time it ran was over 10yrs ago. How time flies.

IMG_0962.jpeg

I'll see if I can dig up some pics on this computer. Most of what I had was lost last year when my other one crashed.

That a pic of the engine when I bought it. I've since swapped out to a Holley intake. Had to lose alot of the cooling lines since I have a street car. It's presently in pieces in my garage. Long story short I had a tree drop on my garage while I had it apart. I've been playing cleanup ever since. Now have to find a reputable shop in my area(Mass) to go through it all and put it back together.

380 MOPAR PIC 007.JPG

Welcome,
What vehicle is the engine going into?

Thanks everyone.
Probably heresy on this site but a 67 Belvedere. Easier to find small block info here.

Nice lookin engine. Reminds me of Oldsmobile gold.

Thanks. Bought it a long time ago. When I was single I had it in my living room. Good conversation piece. R1A block, mini stroker, 380 cubes. Built by Bill Richardson; Ram Racing. Dynoed at 550. I didn't have it built; bought it from someone in California.

-
Back