New members and old,check this out..

-

Biker T

Reaction score
Thought I would resurrect myself and throw a line up.Hey to all,I have been all over fabo searching and digging around but i've been keeping quiet.I figure a large majority of you will go along with me on this.I've noticed that a lot of folks out there are of "the younger generation "pickin' up a first time whatever,with lots of questions and concerns about their new found project.I,m glad to see...IT,S A MOPAR ,It doesn't matter if it's a slanty,a 318,a four door,a non high performance and so on.you all get what i,m layin' down here.It,s about the preservation of those old relics.Most of us were all young and had an eye on those flashy photos on the cover of a magazine,i know i did.I have mags from my younger days dating back to when i was 15 years old.Boxes of mags. Soooo,if you just picked up something and want to put wide tires on it,or air shocks,stickers on the windows,have at it and enjoy your time with the hobby.Just hang in there and remain optimistic that one day,one day i'm gonna get that big block dart or a 340 4spd duster.It may take some time or it may not,Just keep your head in the game and have fun!! If you're new here and you have read this,congrats!!!.Remember ,there is no such thing as a stupid question,There are alot of experienced students who attended the school of hard knocks on this site LOL. until next time Love you all..."T"

-
Back