New Metallica !

-
Qeenie tosswank folk metal.

Wow! I love that analogy!!!!!!!!! :toothy10:

I've been listening to the new album and I must say, half of it rocks, the other half blows. But then again, not every song on Master of Puppets was good either.... I'm just looking forward to seeing them live. This will be my first Metallica show. 8)

I listened to the new album just a few minutes ago. I like it. Don't absolutely love it but I do like it. I guess the days of Kill'em All are gone and I just going to have to accept that they aren't going to return.

Down in SC visiting the parents...bought it for the ride home... I like it. Sounds similar to "Justice for All" days ...

Oh yea and they need who ever did the earlier albums to produce them so they don't soUND LIKE SH*T!!!!!!!

That was Flemming Rassmusen.... he did "Ride the Lighting" "Master of Pupptes" and "In Justice....."...sparse production...NO BASS ! Well barely any bass...

The first album was actually recorded and produced by Zazula who lived minutes from Raceway Park in Englishtown ... I think for Metalblade Records ...

Listened today at the gym ...good effort ...sound quality and production is excellent ...sonwriting, good....playing, top notch ....

-
Back