New mono leafs with 2" lift

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
I finally broke down and called Calvert Racing. When I put the mono leafs in my car that I bought from my brother, it lowered it from the springs that were in it. I had to lower the torsion bars and front end to get an even look, and I didn't like how low it was. They found my brothers original purchase and I said I wanted to go 2 inches higher. They said I needed new back halves and they would cost half as much. So after bitching all summer, I paid $189 for the Calvert mono leafs and it will raise it up a ton. I wish I would have done it sooner.
View attachment Mono leafs 1.jpg

It looks fantastic. Even with the new motor, the front end was pretty high, and much higher than the rear. Now the rear is just a hair higher than the front and there is 6 1/2 inches of air under my TTi's!

Mono leafs on Caltracs. Nothing else lifting it. Of course, the radiator, dizzy, alternator, and basically all the peripherals are not in the engine compartment yet. They won't do much to lower the front though. There isn't that much weight.

A bit too high for my liking, especially in the front, but hey my headers have a few flat spots on the low tubes so what do I know....

Just looks like its ready for the mud...

A bit too high for my liking, especially in the front, but hey my headers have a few flat spots on the low tubes so what do I know....

Just looks like its ready for the mud...

My Hookers were nothing more than after market skid plates. The TTi's sit higher, but they are only 6 1/2" off the ground. It's not as high as it looks.

i like it . my duster is a little lower in the front and about the same in the back but i have a little help :D

-
Back