New Mopar facebook group

-

65-440

Reaction score
For anyone living close to the mid atlantic area I started a facebook group "stateline scat pack mopar club" ... do a search and join the page ! I am part of a pretty big local Mopar club but recently has swayed towards the modern mopar cars. I decided to do this for those of us that still enjoy the real Mopar muscle. For those that enjoy talking about, working on and most of all driving these cars. The plan is for those by me to meet up on Saturdays and pick a place maybe 1-2hrs away in either direction and take a nice cruise out for lunch. maybe along the way meet up with other Mopar people and enjoy the day. No membership fees, no "president", just people with the same interest in the hobby. If you are interested find the page and post up pictures and what your working on ! Thanks, Erik

Hey Erik, sounds good, we joined the group. We're down for some cruising. I'm behind on my "car time" this year and hope to get caught up.

Hey Don, the season for car time has just begun! I hope this scat pack thing can grow, would be cool to have planned cruises to different places, and old cars only of course!

cool idea. and if you ever decide to do a club again do like we do and start with "ur car has to be at least 30 years old to be in the club" and that goes back one year each year so there is never a chance of those cars being in our club lol

The 30yr thing is cool, but when this started a few of us discussed the cutoff and determined that most cars after '74 had lost the "cool" factor. Some might be offended, oh well !

The 30yr thing is cool, but when this started a few of us discussed the cutoff and determined that most cars after '74 had lost the "cool" factor. Some might be offended, oh well !

lol so then make that you standard 74 and older. its you're deal make it how you want.We did not want tuner type cars and some other select crap( let them start their own) but there are some pretty cool cars/truck/jeeps and whatnot in the late 70s and early 80s.

That's exactly what I did. Some of the new car guys disagreed. The purpose of this was to get the old car guys active. I know a lot of people who don't do anything because they don't like hanging with brand new cars, and I would have to agree. Hopefully this morphs into something good and fun !

-
Back