New mufflers. Very happy

-

71DodgeDemon340

Reaction score
Hey guys replaced my accurate high performance mufflers with gibson performance mwa mufflers. Running the accurate exhaust system but wanted a more aggressive tone. Ive used gibson products for years and im very happy with their products. Plus the accurate mufflers rubbed on the parking brake cable bracket on the drivers side. The gibson mwa's are a little bit narrower and shorter which free'd up a bunch of room.
Keep in mind this was recorded on a iphone so the sound may be a little crappy. Sounds a lot better in person.

Before:

After:

Hey guys replaced my accurate high performance mufflers with gibson performance mwa mufflers. Running the accurate exhaust system but wanted a more aggressive tone. Ive used gibson products for years and im very happy with their products. Plus the accurate mufflers rubbed on the parking brake cable bracket on the drivers side. The gibson mwa's are a little bit narrower and shorter which free'd up a bunch of room.
Keep in mind this was recorded on a iphone so the sound may be a little crappy. Sounds a lot better in person.

Before:

After:

Love the sound of the new mufflers. How does it sound going down the road?

Love the sound of the new mufflers. How does it sound going down the road?

They sound good. A little louder at cruise but no drone. With the windows up you can have a conversation without any interruption. To me it sounds a little more modern if that makes sense. It sounds like a hot little 340 now. The exhaust reflects the engine now. Open manifold cutouts next? Lol jk. My dad even likes it and hes a more mellow muffler guy. It sounds like a demon now lol

Sounds good. I have the Accurate complete system all the way to the back of mine, but those Gibson's sound nice.

I too think it sounds better now. I'm going to be doing a new exhaust here pretty soon, was thinking of going with dynomax. (my buddy uses them on his 340 duster and I always liked them) But I'm liking the sound of those Gibsons.

-
Back