new mufflers

-

1970-dart

Reaction score
dont pay attention to the uncleaned/unpainted rear end as it was a last minute did not plan to install yet and had to nor the terrible video job lol. the gas tank has to come back out so i plan to clean and re undercoat it then. also it has not went to awful far and i still need to tune it properly since putting in the new motor

i took off my el-cheapo thrush mufflers and put on el-cheapo flow master knockoffs lol. next time the exhaust comes off its getting 3 inch with real flow master 40 series.i like um loud as possible lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/isSsJNkUdCw[/ame]

ill get them up, no worries. im in the middle of new doors trunk lid and cleaning up front and rear bumper. oh and power steering box i just got today. trying to find a place to paint it this fall/winter. if you know of anyone who would do a halfway decent job and not cost me my young life savings lol let me know! car sounds awesome btw. i put borla on mine, but the sound of those flowmasters sound so much more open... i like that alot

ill get them up, no worries. im in the middle of new doors trunk lid and cleaning up front and rear bumper. oh and power steering box i just got today. trying to find a place to paint it this fall/winter. if you know of anyone who would do a halfway decent job and not cost me my young life savings lol let me know! car sounds awesome btw. i put borla on mine, but the sound of those flowmasters sound so much more open... i like that alot

flow master knock offs that were half the price lol. i love flow masters just hate the cost so these sound kinda like them down low but im not quite happy with the glass pack type beller under load at higher rpms.

i can talk to my buddy who primed ( not painted) my car. it wont be show quality but should be decent if you would be happy with a cheaper single stage paint as i dont think he could handle a real good paint and clear. single stage sprays pretty easy and comes out shiny

hell if he would be willing to do that, id buy some hotrod and run around in hotrod black for a while until i save up the money for a nice one... if hed be willing to do that we could work out a deal no problem.

hell if he would be willing to do that, id buy some hotrod and run around in hotrod black for a while until i save up the money for a nice one... if hed be willing to do that we could work out a deal no problem.

yup maybe even simple black primer but ill talk to him. when you think you will be ready to do it

thanks i emailed them about them to see how old and where the inlet/outlet are located

-
Back