New Muscle

-
I especially like the front end.

If I had the money I would buy one. Flat out I am a car guy and that looks like a sexy machine to me.

Side of a mustang, camaro taillights and a 70s GTX frontend. It all comes together to make a pretty sweet lookin car!!

I hate to come in here and break eveyone's hearts like mine did from this. This was the only exotic car I would ever really want. So good looking and in general cool.

The heart breaker you ask? It's LS9 powered.:puker: A ZR1 engine. I'm sorry, but I myself don't like having the same engine as everyone else.

I hate to come in here and break eveyone's hearts like mine did from this. This was the only exotic car I would ever really want. So good looking and in general cool.

The heart breaker you ask? It's LS9 powered.:puker: A ZR1 engine. I'm sorry, but I myself don't like having the same engine as everyone else.

Nah it's modern muscle not a old classic, so what engine is in it doesn't matter.

Nah it's modern muscle not a old classic, so what engine is in it doesn't matter.
I will politely disagree with the fact that it woulda been alot cooler to me and worth the $220k price tag if the motor was something a little more special like most exotic cars. I know Paganis use Mercedes motors in their cars and all, but its not part for part the same motor as their counterparts in Mercedes cars. Atleast overdrive the hairdryer and add an intercooler. Offer A/C delete. Get a lil more zany. I love the car and all, but the engine seems so... not thought out, just a though of what's a powerful stock engine that's modern. That engine would be the sale killer if I had that kinda money. Just IMHO.

Edit: They coulda gone with the 7.2 engine in the 628hp trim for less money than the ZR1 engine and it makes nearly as much horsepower as a ZR1 motor N/A. The ZR1 is 6.2L, 376 C.i. engine weighing in at 598lbs complete. The 6.1 Hemi weighs 560lbs fully dressed and this is a stroked out version. Imagine that beast with a hairdryer on it http://www.bpeusa.com/BPE440ENGINESRT8.asp

for that kid of money I'd buy a real '67 Mustang fastback.

actually, for that kind of money I'd buy a bunch of 'em.

Uhhhhh....I ain't feelin' it. It has that "kit car" aura about it when you look at the front end and dash pics (look at the front turn signals). Seriously, it looks a little too much like a mustang, although not as good as the top-of-the-line GT500!......and then it's 3 or 4 times the price?!

I'm predicting this company's gonna fold in 2 years' time.

-
Back