New Neighbor

-

straightlinespeed

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Reaction score
Since I failed at my other joke I'll try again.

Bob, had enough of the city life and decide to move to Alaska and live off the grid. Bob was loving his new life and the fact that he had not seen another living person this entire time. Well one day Bob was getting getting ready and go out and put some wood up for the upcoming winter. All of a sudden there was a knock on his door.

Bob, confused goes to the door and answers it. There stands a man. The man says "Hi Neighbor". Bob says, Neighbor? The man then says yes, I live about 15 miles thru the woods. I was out hunting and saw your house so I thought I would stop by and introduce myself.

Bob and the man shoot the **** for a good 20 minutes. The man then says to Bob, "Well since Im here, I'll invite you to the party Im throwing this weekend". The man goes on to tell Bob that it will be a great time and there will be Drinking, Dancing, Fighting and Fu**ing. Bob looks excited and says that sounds great, who all will be there.

The man looks at Bob and says "Just you and me"!

At least he knows what to expect at the party.

Reminds me of this old joke

Bob : If you went camping and you woke up with you pants pulled down and your butt lubed up and real sore would you tell anyone?

Robert : Why no I wouldn't

Bob: Do you want to go camping this weekend?

-
Back