New Northern Californian

-
Welcome to FABO Gts4fuji!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC07613.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 87
Hi BelMateo how is the Convertible coming along? Havent seen you or Tach around. We need to go for another Cruise around the Area again.

Hi BelMateo how is the Convertible coming along? Havent seen you or Tach around. We need to go for another Cruise around the Area again.

Hey Fuji!
How are you man? The Convertible is sold to a guy that came up my driveway one day as I was doing some wood work and wants to buy it as is, LOL.
Tach has been very busy getting the 5.7 Hemi ready to fire up again by the end of this week. We definitely need to arrange another cruise (Ben are you hearing us?)
I am laid up with a cast on my foot since surgery last week, still have another 10 or 11 weeks recovery. :-(

Hey Fuji!
How are you man? The Convertible is sold to a guy that came up my driveway one day as I was doing some wood work and wants to buy it as is, LOL.
Tach has been very busy getting the 5.7 Hemi ready to fire up again by the end of this week. We definitely need to arrange another cruise (Ben are you hearing us?)
I am laid up with a cast on my foot since surgery last week, still have another 10 or 11 weeks recovery. :-(

Man Guy what did you do? 10-11 Weeks. Sold your Conv.? Wow Tach has some time into that 5.7 it was going into a 40`s Coupe?

Man Guy what did you do? 10-11 Weeks. Sold your Conv.? Wow Tach has some time into that 5.7 it was going into a 40`s Coupe?

Bunyons on my feet, have to do one at a time :-(
The guy made me an offer I could not refuse, what could I say. Tach is putting the hemi into a '31 Model "A" pickup that I sold him.

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back