New Old Fart...

-

eds70dart

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Ed and live in Chatham, Ontario. I have owned my 70 Dart since 1973. Drove the heck out of it for years until my wife said slow down. Well, after 33 years of married life she said, go for it and enjoy. Now, I'm about to embark on my dream of restoring my first car back to what it was and even better and faster. Have been reading this site for the past four or five months and have gotten to learn a lot from you guys and gals. My oldest son registered me a couple of months ago and he's ready to go. He thinks it's awesome to own your own dream car. He went with me to Carlisle this year and I guess the Mopar "bug" bite him too. He's on board to help out. Hope to get tons of info from you Pros while I'm working on my beast. MOPARS RULE....

Welcome to the site. Thats great you got to Carlisle and getting your son the Mopar Bug.
I have also started on my 70 dart if I can get my wife to show me how to post the pictures they will be up

From one old fart to another!! Almost. :bootysha:
Glad you jumped on in and ready to "go for it again".:cheers:
And it is always good to have your son by your side.
Lets dial in that 70 dart and go for it.
Welcome to the best site going
and glad you got permition from the wife to enjoy.
She must be a keeper.:love7:

Old farts rule! Old age and treachory will win over youth and enthusiasm every time.

From one old fart to another. WELCOME! I'm alot like you.
53 years young and married for 33 years. And I got a car
just like the one I had when the wife and I first got married.
Good luck with yours.

1 duster  burn out.jpg

-
Back