New (old guy) here

-

jaimus

Old School ASE Gold
Reaction score
Hiya folks, greeting from Hadlyme, CT. Finally got my dream project home, 74 space duster w/ 360,3spd. she needs work, but Its complete. Never seen salt/snow, 110k miles, I'm psyched...

Welcome to the club! Where's the car pictures at!

Thanx 2 all, still got the pics on the camera, I'm working on It, I'm not the most computer saavy guy. Been looking for this car for over 7 years, found It in Vermont of all places. Currently faded gold/green with a black gut. Been spending time doing homework, (sidenote; nothing in YearOne is cheap, thought I was looking at a Harley book), Don's Speed shop in Newington, CT has the 340 thats going in It,...Got a full set of Cop 15x7's,..still bouncing around the net looking for parts, Grill,8 3/4 Diff, etc,...Also looking for info on the brakes, has manual front drum, needs to have power brakes,...going with EFI for drivability, thinking about beefier torsion bars and sway bars, (no straight roads out here,...I am going to drive It, not baby It,...

Welcome to FABO... so.... pictures still on the camera? Yeah... no rush.... got 'em yet?

Welcome, From a New "A" Body:cheers::cheers: Member!!

-
Back