New old guy returning to mopars

-

Floorman

Reaction score
I recently bought my wife a 66 Valiant for her birthday,still have to put the slant 6 back in it and get a few parts for it.I hope to have it up and running for next summer.
I used to have a 73 Challenger as my first car,I wish I stil had that one.I was working at the local grocery store and had my Dodge dealer order parts and I would go in every payday.I had enough parts to almost build a new car.
I will probably have lots of questions as I get the Valiant done so bear with me and let me know if I am a pain in the ***.

Let me start by welcoming you to the site. Ask as many questions as you want, I'm sure someone here will gladly give you an answer.

All the best,
Giles

I see you wanted to go faster.Mopars are fast Cheveysssss are slow LOL just kidding said the lier.Welcome back bro.i am canadiaan to were you at?

I live near London.Thanks its nice to have a real car again,even tho my wife will be driving it.She has a 9 Dakota R/T as well.

Welcome floorman.
Glad to have another 66 valiant build here.
There are some of the best tec's and good folks here.
So jump on in and enjoy.

Here is my 66 sedan I have been enjoying here in Arkansas.

Let me be the first to ask for pictures :cheers:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 001.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 002.jpg

Thanks memike.I will probably have to get my wife to post a pic or two.

Thanks memike.I will probably have to get my wife to post a pic or two.

I had to have my wife and my brothers help me with this computer stuff for awhile,

Now I can do it myself.:cheers:

It is cool to have a new member here near London.

I hope you hang around here, and enjoy this great site.

I like the lines of the valiant.I had a 76 valiant around 84 that my wife droveand she loved it.I seen this one on ebay and drove down with her and picked it up.My wife had no clue what we were picking up.I have to pick up another 66 in NC in Sept.Do you know of a good supplier of weatherstipping?
Where are you?

I like the lines of the valiant.I had a 76 valiant around 84 that my wife droveand she loved it.I seen this one on ebay and drove down with her and picked it up.My wife had no clue what we were picking up.I have to pick up another 66 in NC in Sept.Do you know of a good supplier of weatherstipping?
Where are you?

It is getting late here, But I will see what I can find out tomorrow Floorman.
I will get back to you on the weather stripping.:read2:

This is Floomans valiant when he got it home.

tttttttttttttt.jpg

love the old vals ,mine a 1965 aussie one.

Welcome to FABO floorman.
Nice to another early, and from Canada.
Those early Canadian Valiants are the same as American darts. American Valiants are the same front end as a 64 - 66 Barracudas.

Welcome to the site, we always have room for another 1966 Valiant!! :cheers:

Welcome to FABO. And welcome back to Mopars! Good to have you here. That is a very nice looking Valiant you have.

Thanks memike for posting that for me.I have been doing lots of research on here so far.
The only thing that my wife doesnt like is the interior as it is from a 99 malibu.

-
Back