New Old Guy

-

unclmx

Reaction score
I've been a Mopar guy since my Uncle Max took me for a ride in his new '57 Chrysler 300 , big 392 Hemi with 2x4s that went waaaaaaahhhhhh. I was ten. Lots of cars have been in my garage since then and not all of them Mopars but if it's got a motor and wheels I probably like it. I can even appreciate a shiny red lawnmower. At any rate, I posted a pic of my red Hemi Dart that I'm just finishing and somebody said I should do an intro so here it is. I'm not big on computers and don't spend a lot of time on line - there's way too much real stuff to do. I've been a fool for cars forever but then I've been a fool for lesser things as well. My 401K is parked in the garage and some say that's foolish but what the hell, if they find a lump in my butt tomorrow, my bucket list was fufilled. I could go on and on with a million stories but I won't. The brag list includes the aforementioned '68 472ci Hemi Dart, '62 413ci max wedge Dart, '72 Cuda 340 (now for sale), '55 Buick Special, '32 Ford Roadster, '67 Honda Scrambler 305cc CL77, '03 Harley V-Rod, daily hauler '05 Ram Hemi 1500, and our daily drivers '04 LS1 Corvette conv and '09 LS3 Corvette coupe.

-
Back