New old guy

-

Opm68

Reaction score
I am a new member to this site living in North Carolina. Originally from Long Island, New York. I am the original owner of a 1967 Dart GT that I ordered with the 273 4 bbl, 4 speed, 3.55 limited slip rear, heavy duty suspension, no power brakes or steering. Since then I have added a 340 with W2 econo heads, chrysler cam 280 duration, .474 lift. Weiand dual plane manifold with Holley 650 doubler pumper, Carter electric fuel pump. Chrysler electronic ignition set to 34 degrees total advance. 4.10 rear gears, SS springs, frame connectors, MT street radials. I'll attach a pic once I figure out how to do that.

I am a new member to this site living in North Carolina. Originally from Long Island, New York. I am the original owner of a 1967 Dart GT that I ordered with the 273 4 bbl, 4 speed, 3.55 limited slip rear, heavy duty suspension, no power brakes or steering. Since then I have added a 340 with W2 econo heads, chrysler cam 280 duration, .474 lift. Weiand dual plane manifold with Holley 650 doubler pumper, Carter electric fuel pump. Chrysler electronic ignition set to 34 degrees total advance. 4.10 rear gears, SS springs, frame connectors, MT street radials. I'll attach a pic once I figure out how to do that.

cool! we like pics. I need to learn how too!-----bob

-
Back