new old guy

-

caper

Reaction score
Hi , my name is Sheldon , just came over from bigblockdart, I am from Cape Breton , Nova Scotia. I have a 69 Dart, I am having a 440 stroker built by Scott Brown, pump gas with 650 + HP . I am hoping to have it ready for next year. Here to pick your brains.

Welcome aboard Sheldon. How're ya' dooin' byes? :) Sounds like you've got quite the setup in the works there. Good luck with it, and I'm sure you'll find all the info you need to complete your project from the folks here.

Welcome to the site.

pic4.JPG

Thanks for the welcome, I bought this 440 dart from Texas 3 years ago, I am going to get it repainted , have not decided what colour yet, probably going to be F-3 green. I started out wanting to build a 11.5 to 11.99 car , I got caught up in the power thing , now it is is going to be mid 10s to high 9s. This photo is the way the car was when I bought it. I have already changed a few things on the car. centerline wheels , power bulge hood, sheetmetal 8 3/4 rearend housing . I don't ask a lot of questions but I read almost every tread. Thanks again for the welcome.

69 Dart passenger side.jpg

-
Back