New/old motor for the duster ..

-
LOL.. 2 years... I don't know if it's humanly possible to accumulate that many Time slips in 2 years... Speaking of which????... LOL..
The motor and the four speed ain't going nowhere.. either is the tunnel ram or nitrous MSD stuff or any of my goodies..
Yeah it'd be fun just to run the cars...
Good to hear, now just get a plymouth arrow and put it all in!, you might have a chance at beating me then:lol:. I do have a 70 duster project that would make a great drag car!, hope your keeping the dana 60 as well.

Good to hear, now just get a plymouth arrow and put it all in!, you might have a chance at beating me then:lol:. I do have a 70 duster project that would make a great drag car!, hope your keeping the dana 60 as well.
The D60 is likely going to go and some other goodies as well... I'm going to keep quite a bit of stuff but I want there to be a little meat on the bone for someone to go any direction they want...
Add your color and your rims and tires and you'll have a great driver...
The eight fish plates are still welded to the floorboard under the carpet. A guy could go back to drag racing or put the heater and windshield wipers back into accommodate a nice comfortable cruiser...
I'm keeping my aluminum radiator my rims and tires my feather duster Hood my feather duster trunk lid....
In my mind I had some kind of clapped out a body four-door,..
How'd you feel about that leaving you in the dust at the track LOL...

The D60 is likely going to go and some other goodies as well... I'm going to keep quite a bit of stuff but I want there to be a little meat on the bone for someone to go any direction they want...
Add your color and your rims and tires and you'll have a great driver...
The eight fish plates are still welded to the floorboard under the carpet. A guy could go back to drag racing or put the heater and windshield wipers back into accommodate a nice comfortable cruiser...
I'm keeping my aluminum radiator my rims and tires my feather duster Hood my feather duster trunk lid....
In my mind I had some kind of clapped out a body four-door,..
How'd you feel about that leaving you in the dust at the track LOL...
Bring it on!, if it gets you back to the track then I'm all about it lol. If I was you I would throw an 8.25 in and keep the dana but I get it.

Bring it on!, if it gets you back to the track then I'm all about it lol. If I was you I would throw an 8.25 in and keep the dana but I get it.
I'm already building a motor and trans and giving that away... Don't want to go spend more money on an 8 1/4....
I'll be leaving some goodies so I can pull a little $ out of it...
It's a delicate balance....
I think I read somewhere my TA is supposed to do low 14's.....

-
Back