-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rick_rawker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
There are many NEW parts to be found cheaper if you KNOW WHERE TO LOOK !

An ebay listing for the nylon window bushings was $19.95. (2)
I found them HERE :
http://www.althafastener.com/index.html
for $1.95 each.

I went looking for windshield wiper linkage clips, and found that the
'83-'89 Ram truck clip are the same, and available at the dealer for $2.00 each. A ebay gouger wanted $10.00 EACH !

Please help this thread and post ANY item YOU find or know about.

( There are no reports of free beer to list at this time )

Hello again,

My son wanted me to remind everyone that many parts are still available at your local parts store.

We bought his heater core $39.95,( for his '74 Duster), and various other items for a lot cheaper than the other sources we checked.

7-7-09-bdanddrag-n-brag7-1009 020.jpg

7-7-09-bdanddrag-n-brag7-1009 020.jpg

Thanks for awesome thread. dodge vans and trucks are a good source for a body exterior door handles

I've found my local parts house, Monument Car Parts (several East Bay stores) have stuff cheaper than some "bargains' on the internet. Example: '65 Barracuda trans mount, found on Ebay for thirty-some dollars. One of their stores had one in stock for under $10!!!! Support your local economy!!!!

I've found my local parts house, Monument Car Parts (several East Bay stores) have stuff cheaper than some "bargains' on the internet. Example: '65 Barracuda trans mount, found on Ebay for thirty-some dollars. One of their stores had one in stock for under $10!!!! Support your local economy!!!!

Yes, and I bought my transmount for a 833 in a '64 Dart for $22.95. The original mount has two studs, but Chrysler changed to one stud in '66, probably because the two stud type kept splitting in two. I purchased the one stud from ; http://www.brewersperformance.com/ ,with great advice there from Wayne . It works great and gave me an extra inch and a half clearance on my drag link.

When replacing the windshield on my son's '74 Duster, the gasket with locking strip cost us HALF by buying from the local glass company. We had been seeing advertised prices of around $100.00 through various sources. Our installer was able to get them both for $49.95. The fit and function is great. I don't know where he got it from, but he has a source that delivers a quality product at a reasonable price.

Not only parts stores. Call your 5 star dealerships and have them get on a parts locator for NOS parts. Surprisingly, they are not all gone. there ARE still NOS parts sitting on shelves in old dealers across the nation. I needed a power steering hose for my 340 Dart Sport. Just for the heck of it, I had a dealer do a search and they found 2 in another state that were cheaper than reproduction pieces. Needless to say, I bought them both.

Yes, and I bought my transmount for a 833 in a '64 Dart for $22.95. The original mount has two studs, but Chrysler changed to one stud in '66, probably because the two stud type kept splitting in two. I purchased the one stud from ; http://www.brewersperformance.com/ ,with great advice there from Wayne . It works great and gave me an extra inch and a half clearance on my drag link.
Fantastic! Ole Wayne Brewer lives in my neighborhood. Great Guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back