New Parts

-

GoFish

Have impressive member
Reaction score
Just bought my wastegate and blow-off valve Wastegate is a Tial V60 model which has the v-bands for in and out connections. BOV is the new Tial 50mm Q BOV. Did a lot of price comparisons and think I got a good deal at extremepsi.com. Saved something like $140.00 versus other sites for these two parts.

Very nice, saving money is always great. If you could let me know if the parts get to ya quickly and safely that would be great. Never heard of the site but if you get those kind of deals and the parts get to ya without any problems it may be useful later on for me :p.

Sure thing. They gave me a tracking number and parts are scheduled for delivery on Monday. The only downside is that first order will only ship to billing address. A little inconvenient since I don't work from home, but I'll just sign the UPS slip and have it redelivered on Tuesday.

Very nice, saving money is always great. If you could let me know if the parts get to ya quickly and safely that would be great. Never heard of the site but if you get those kind of deals and the parts get to ya without any problems it may be useful later on for me :p.

Parts arrived yesterday as promised, no problem. They should definitely be added to your potential parts supplier list.

-
Back