My car is simple but just works
71 valiant street car
408,904, 83/4 26 inch tall tires ss springs and a snubber
7.0 97 mph spinning out of the hole

Enjoy

That's what she looks like

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That looks like you're having fun out there. And, thank you for your service. Now, get back on that track and go get some!

That looks like you're having fun out there. And, thank you for your service. Now, get back on that track and go get some!
I want to get it back to the track , but my business has takin off and won't have much time to race,

Last edited:
ok got just a few more questions
carb/intake
header size
timing
gear/convertor

Timing is locked out
Headers 1 5/8 (small)
Tires 26x10 slicks
Converter 9.5 inch custom(lupo)
Gears 4.xx
neat! makes me want to go make a few runs. -- have u tried a pcv on one cover, w/ a breather on the other? might be able to do away w/ the shop towel.

checked the car out at Barona.... hard not to notice the color!! It is a nice lil ride. Love the miniature road runners :)

Jay

How much air in the tire? they look a little bit high. Might just hook with a little less air in the rear.
growing business is a double edge sword when it comes to play toys.:)

How much air in the tire? they look a little bit high. Might just hook with a little less air in the rear.
growing business is a double edge sword when it comes to play toys.:)
That pass we had 14 psi in them but they are old slicks and worn lol.... I have new slicks but haven't had the time to take it back to the track.

yeah my old slick wouldn't hold with my new motor. fresh set, and problems fixed.

Nice combo you have. I'd be looking for 1 7/8" headers for it. My guess is it'll run mid 6.70's to low .80's when you get it hooked up.

Please tell me that the line for your fuel pressure gauge is not ran through the firewall into the passengers compartment.

Nice combo you have. I'd be looking for 1 7/8" headers for it. My guess is it'll run mid 6.70's to low .80's when you get it hooked up.

Please tell me that the line for your fuel pressure gauge is not ran through the firewall into the passengers compartment.
Any human who been building cars don't run lines in car. No tech will pass that at a track lol. I do things right and cut no corners . The car is gonna stay how it is for a bit. I won't have time to even race much this year with business being too busy. But it needs a rebuild my motor is 12 years old and hads a lot of blow by. I actually would love to do a single turbo set up and be done with it

-
Back