new pb

-
i like your tuff mild combo ,i run a glide i had a 5200 asp j w 8 inch that i got from a guy on moparts it may have been a bit shagged not sure , i went to 4200 tight 9 inch works a treat ,pm me when you are ready and i will hook you up a good deal at a great price ,stay with the 727 for what you do will last for ever ,and less head aches changing everything lol

Thanks. It really is a treat to cruise in. FB on the glide and new verter. I know what your saying about the 727 lasting forever. Especially the way I built it, LOL... Been doing them for over 30 yrs and I always go overboard. I already have everything except the converter for the 904 conversion and some parts I have such as the aluminum driveshaft with 7290 billet yokes are an upgrade over the original 45 year old driveshaft. I've read of so many guys claiming pretty fair gains going to a 904 is the biggest reason I wanted to do the switch. Plus I got everything at prices that couldn't be beat. I also plan on swapping the rusty Hooker headers for a new set of Doug's ceramic coated pipes at the same time so access to do the trans. swap will be easier. I'm still not 100% sure I'll do the 904 swap as the 727 works so good, just considering it. If I knew for sure I'd see the gains everyone else claims I'd for sure do it. Sorry to get your thread off track so far.

Thanks. It really is a treat to cruise in. FB on the glide and new verter. I know what your saying about the 727 lasting forever. Especially the way I built it, LOL... Been doing them for over 30 yrs and I always go overboard. I already have everything except the converter for the 904 conversion and some parts I have such as the aluminum driveshaft with 7290 billet yokes are an upgrade over the original 45 year old driveshaft. I've read of so many guys claiming pretty fair gains going to a 904 is the biggest reason I wanted to do the switch. Plus I got everything at prices that couldn't be beat. I also plan on swapping the rusty Hooker headers for a new set of Doug's ceramic coated pipes at the same time so access to do the trans. swap will be easier. I'm still not 100% sure I'll do the 904 swap as the 727 works so good, just considering it. If I knew for sure I'd see the gains everyone else claims I'd for sure do it. Sorry to get your thread off track so far.

no probs mate ,the glide is a bit nicer to race with ,i think anyway ,i build all my stuff too so it keep s the cost down,so go for it:burnout:

-
Back