New person

-

6valiant5

Reaction score
Im new to this site thanks to my dad Dartcuda. I have a 65 Valiant that im going to fix up to make it a amazing hot rod.

Welcome and enjoy the site and the nice folks here!
:goodman:

My dad got me on here, We just finished building the motor in his car (greendart72). I just picked up the same as his and we are starting work on it now.

Welcome.

Welcome, :wav:

DSCN7522.jpg

superdart360 said:
My dad got me on here, We just finished building the motor in his car (greendart72). I just picked up the same as his and we are starting work on it now.

Welcome.

You guys are fortunate that you can share a hobby like this with your fathers. My son now 27, has never given cars (vintage or new) a second thought......he just flat doesn`t care about them. Take advantage of this great opportunity do some serious father/son bonding. Yeah, I know it sounds corny but I`m really serious. Enjoy the sport!

{You guys are fortunate that you can share a hobby like this with your fathers.}

Well said longgone! :angel9:
Nothing sounded corny to me. dartcuda is very fortunate to enjoy this hobby with his son and his son is fortunate to have a good father to
enjoy and learn from. Some of us never had a dad.
Welcome 6valiant5, Hope you enjoy this great site and keep us updated on you amazing A bodie hot rod. do you have any before pic's for us. :blob:

Yeah it is great that he is getting into the Mopars some. It is a car he is buying from me. It hads a 69 225 with a 2 barrel. I had already converted it to elcetroic igniton for the friend I got it from. The car is still in piece and I still need ot get all the parts form my friend.

yeah it will be good to work on it wioth him when I get a chance as he lives about 130 miles north of me

Very cool dartcuda. a long distant relationship is better than none.
let me know if I can help.

Congratulation to a good dad. :goodman:
And a very lucky son.

Thanks Mike. I will have to see if I have a pic of it and post it for him, but I am sure there will be allot more to come as time goes on

-
Back