Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCar340

The Original Partstitute
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Billet Pertronix Flame-Thrower billet distributor for small block, part #D141701, brand new in its original shelf-worn box. I used an Ignitor III in my Valiant so this didn't get used. This is a ready-to-go, all-in-one ignition system with an Ignitor II module already installed. All you need is a coil and a car, no external boxes unless you want one. The advance curve and limit are fully adjustable, with springs and limiter clips included for playing Smokey Yunick in your driveway. The vacuum advance is also adjustable, but they provide no information on its advance limit. The upper shaft support is a ball bearing, the lower is a bronze Oilite bushing. It can be used as a trigger for a CDI box, if one is so inclined. The cap accepts factory-style plug wires, has copper contacts, and is dark red in color. It's never been off.
Ignitors are reliable as an ax, which is why I bought this. I've both used them personally and sold hundreds of the conversions over the past 30 years and know of only one failure: A farmer's buddy who was "real good with engines" wired it backward. That blew a hole in the back of it. The Ignitor II has reverse-polarity protection built into it, so no chance of that.

It simply doesn't fit into any of my current projects, so I'm freeing up the shelf space. Feel free to ask questions or for more photos.

$250 plus the cab fare to you from 49802.

Pertronix's propaganda:

FlameThrower.jpg

The actual distributor offered:

100_5164.JPG

100_5160.JPG

100_5157.JPG

100_5173.JPG

100_5199.JPG

100_5192.JPG

It looks like you'd be right around $275 all-in to your door. Priority or USPS ground, your call. Payment via check or money order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back