New plates (finally) and scoop emblems

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Well, it was 50 degrees here in Minnesota in January today, and there is no snow on the ground. Hard to believe, but I busted the Dart out of storage. I was so excited I came out of the storage facility sideways with the tires roaring. God I love this car. I put the new 408 stroker emblems on the hood scoop and mounted the custom collector plates that finally arrived a few weeks ago. I ordered them in April and it was a cluster f**k dealing with the state, but I am happy to have them. I took the time to start prepping for the installation of the amplifier and ran power and ground and mounted the amp. That was when I realized I didn't have an rca cord long enough and stopped for the time being. It was a nice day and I drove a lot. Good thing, too, because snow tomorrow and Thursday, then frigid weather coming to town. Gotta enjoy these times when we can.

408 Stroker emblems
View attachment 408 emblem on scoop.jpg
View attachment 408 emblem on scoop 1.jpg
View attachment 408 emblem on scoop 2.jpg

New plates. I originally ordered 73 Dart which were available at the time, but then I got a letter saying it was taken, so I went to Dart 73.
View attachment New plates.jpg
View attachment New plates 1.jpg

-
Back