New plates for my Bcuda !!

-

iw378

Reaction score
Finally got my plates on the car from the YOM program. I found a nice set in Concord for 100 bucks. and it was a pretty easy process.
k1j6.jpg

If any of you Cali guys need some info on how to do it pm me.
Luke

We have the program up here in Ontario as well. It now costs $251.65 as an application fee for these, just so they can look up the number to see if it is being used ... you supply your own plate. When I got mine a few years back it was $100.

Attachments

• BarracudaPlate.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 163
Finally got my plates on the car from the YOM program. I found a nice set in Concord for 100 bucks. and it was a pretty easy process.
k1j6.jpg

If any of you Cali guys need some info on how to do it pm me.
Luke
That's really cool. I didn't know you could do that.

I did that on my 68 Dart. Putting the original style plates back on, it's like icing on the cake!

Attachments

• 68 Dart 004.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 148
  • 68 Dart 055.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 159
We have the program up here in Ontario as well. It now costs $251.65 as an application fee for these, just so they can look up the number to see if it is being used ... you supply your own plate. When I got mine a few years back it was $100.

i just got mine last week for my 68 cuda. i payed the $251

I put vintage 65/66 plates on my Valiant, only cost me $37.50.....I live in Minnesota :D

Those black plates are cool, vintage plates rock :glasses7:

The dmv fees were like 40 or 50 bucks. I'll check. all said 40 or 50 bucks for the paperwork, 100 bucks for a set of clear and good condition plates. I'm happy

-
Back