new product vent window gaskets 63-66

-

fstfish66

Reaction score
after searching mopar collectors guide,,calling every add with n.o.s stuff,,going to all the big swap meets,,i almost gave up on finding n.o.s. or new reproduction vent window gaskets,,,then on my last breath at fall carlisle,i decided to stop at a venders booth,,a guy i purchased roof rail rubber from,,at the nats,,just a month before,,

to my surprise in just one month,,he told me he would have gaskets in 3 weeks,,i was thinking,,he ment for 67-69 but to my surprise i called him,,and he has both,,for 63-66 and 67-69 wing window gaskets,,reproduction,,and they are the correct size,,,

just thought ide put this info out there,get them while there are available,,

i payed 110.00 delivered,, for a pair....

i didnt think that was to bad of a price,,comparing chets n.o.s 67-69 left side gasket for 100.00 just for one gaskets,,,,

call fran bishop ( 877 ) 272-5275 metors only factory direct dealer

I wish people would start making the rear rubber for my back glass. So these vent rubbers are the for the two door hardtop or the sedan models also?

Lee

fstfish66 said:
......... and 67-69 wing window gaskets,,reproduction,,and they are the correct size,,,
just thought ide put this info out there,get them while there are available,,
i payed 110.00 delivered,, for a pair....
i didnt think that was to bad of a price,,comparing chets n.o.s 67-69 left side gasket for 100.00 just for one gaskets,,,,
call fran bishop ( 877 ) 272-5275 metors only factory direct dealer

These are the only 2 pieces of rubber I don't have (yet...) for my car. Thanks for posting this info !

I'm ordering a set this week.
1286.gif

-
Back