New Project

-

Bickel Motors

Reaction score
My recent acquisition. Back half roller. Going to try for a Spring 2020 debut. Some assembly required. Low deck stroker auto combo. Thanks for looking. Any encouraging words and/or donations welcomed.LOL Question for anyone in the know. Who a good supplier for lexan door glass. Are you guys forming your own or does someone make them ready to go?

DSC02716.JPG

DSC02715.JPG

DSC02713.JPG

DSC02712.JPG

If that were mine, I believe I'd have it parked in the living room just so I could look at it. Is that a power rack and pinion set up in it? More pics and keep us updated, please!

Plan is low deck stroker /auto for some local brackets. Rack is manual. Will do Box/No Box racing mostly. Looking forward to its completion

Sounds like a nice setup. Car looks well built from what's in the photos. Should be a fun runner! 65'

If that were mine, I believe I'd have it parked in the living room just so I could look at it. Is that a power rack and pinion set up in it? More pics and keep us updated, please!
I would not put that in your living room it wouldn't look right. You come and put that in my living room and it would look so much nicer. Very nice work getting done there. More pictures please! Us old guys like pictures. After age 65 cars and grandchildren are all we have. That Duster is like a new born . Can't wait until we see it on the playground. The white always looks so clean on these cars when lettered up.

I would not put that in your living room it wouldn't look right. You come and put that in my living room and it would look so much nicer. Very nice work getting done there. More pictures please! Us old guys like pictures. After age 65 cars and grandchildren are all we have. That Duster is like a new born . Can't wait until we see it on the playground. The white always looks so clean on these cars when lettered up.

great, WISH I`D STARTED WITHA ''TUBBED'' ROLLER !

-
Back