-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pjc360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Contact seller
Got a brand new quick fuel super street series 680cfm vaccum secondary carburetor for sale. This carburetor has been ran once for about 20 minutes and that's it. Just long enough to set the floats and adjust the idle.
It has a 4 corner idle, changeable idle air bleeds, changeable idle feed restrictors and power valve channel restrictors. Notched secondary floats. Jet extensions on the secondary side, changeable high speed air bleeds.
This carburetor has 68 main jets and 78 secondary jets. It has .031 idle feed restrictors and .070 idle air bleeds, it has .028 high speed air bleeds. The power valve is a 6.5hg.
I paid 549.00 for this carburetor brand new, I bought it for a friend of mine because I was working on his engine and he needed a new carburetor, long story short he was supposed to pay me back and hasn't so I am selling it.
It has blue metering blocks and baseplate instead of red, I forgot to mention the baseplate and the metering blocks are billet aluminum so is the baseplate.
I am asking 400.00 plus shipping for this carburetor, I still have the box this carburetor came in brand new along with the installation and tuning instructions. If interested private message me, I can send pictures thru e-mail or with my cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back