New Rear Tires!

-

Retson

Reaction score
I just bought a pair of Weld Draglites! They have a dual 5 lug pattern, with 7.5 back-spacing. Mounted on 31x 18.5 Mickey Thompson Sportsmans.

10952269_10203509717972898_5823027218040360137_n.jpg

00G0G_307pd3Zu8mx_600x450.jpg

Would you say these are decent?

I predict a backhalf job in your future. They do look decent. Do you know what you will put them on?

Good for you. They look awesome!

I wanted to go with something that big, but I decided a backhalf is beyond my capabilities.

I predict a backhalf job in your future. They do look decent. Do you know what you will put them on?

yea for tires that wide you will need more than a just a widening of the stock wheel well but more like this! Although these tires are 21.5 x 33's.

Attachments

• Suspen.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 228
yea for tires that wide you will need more than a just a widening of the stock wheel well but more like this! Although these tires are 21.5 x 33's.

Is that hard to do, or how much does it cost? I have a 70 duster, with a stock 8 1/4 rear end on leafs.

Is that hard to do, or how much does it cost? I have a 70 duster, with a stock 8 1/4 rear end on leafs.

Hard to do is a understatement in my opinion.. research Back Half's here... It includes New rearend, Rear suspension, new rear frame rails ect ec t. GOOD LUCK!! :burnout:

The most important is that you can make good welds and read a tape measure. You will need some tools to cut metal also. Do some research. Kits can make it easier also.

The most important is that you can make good welds and read a tape measure. You will need some tools to cut metal also. Do some research. Kits can make it easier also.

I found a decent ladder bar kit.

The kit I used was an Alston kit. Most of what you need comes in the kit but the main thing is too have the car set up on a nice level area before cutting and brace the car well. I had another guy do all the welding after I had it just tacked together as I didn't trust my welding. I traded some electrical work for the tin work in the car, so I can take no credit for that. Have lots of cardboard on hand to make templates for tubs and such.

-
Back