New rims on the Barracuda

-

340 Dart

I don't know ****.
Reaction score
Finally swapped the slots from the Duster to the Barracuda. What do you guys think?

Anyone know where I can get centercaps for it cheap?

Picture 033.jpg

Picture 034.jpg

Love the look of slots on an A body...intantly takes you back to the early 70's.

Love it, but perhaps I´m a tad biased.
Yea I also love those wheels on A-Bodies, BUT like Swedefish I may be a little bias too - scratch that "I AM VERY BIAS, I LOVE THE OLD SCHOOL SLOTTED WHEELS".:love7::love7::love7::love7:

Looks Great on the Fish

Passside2.jpg

never been a slot fan, but after looking at them again.. they really work on the early As

Grant

Spoon dish slot's:cheers: was the old term for them if they was spooned cut like in the aluminum wheel. They look great on the early A bodies and real good on everyone's barracuda's here Congrat's

Nice stuff. When I was 18, I had a gold '66 Barracuda with the slotted mags.

I'm currently hunting for some 14" slotted mags with the 5 x 4" lug pattern for my '67 Barracuda. The MoPar wreckin' yard up here has 'em for $500...oof.

Anyone have some for sale?

Thanks for all the kind words fellas. Since this is a daily driver I didn't want to get all fancy and expensive. That just makes people want to steal them.
I love the way the look on the early "A"s too. Your cars look fantastic!!!!

I think they look better on the Barracuda than the Duster. They are there to stay.:cheers:

Anybody notice the trailer hitch?
:-D

-
Back