New Rotisserie----------

-

DesertRat

Leading edge boomer
Reaction score
So I needed a new build project to fill my time in my pending full retirement so I bought a 1965 Comet Cyclone factory 4 speed car that needs much more work than the photos showed. To facilitate the ease and time of the build I ordered an AutoTwirler Pro rotisserie which will arrive today. Basically I am jumping into the deep end of the pool without a life jacket holding 2 bowling balls:) I will post a couple photos of the car on the rotisserie when I get it up.
Cheers to all and stay safe---------DR

So I needed a new build project to fill my time in my pending full retirement so I bought a 1965 Comet Cyclone factory 4 speed car that needs much more work than the photos showed. To facilitate the ease and time of the build I ordered an AutoTwirler Pro rotisserie which will arrive today. Basically I am jumping into the deep end of the pool without a life jacket holding 2 bowling balls:) I will post a couple photos of the car on the rotisserie when I get it up.
Cheers to all and stay safe---------DR
If you can hold your breath long enough, find good traction you can walk right out.

a rotisserie is the way to go if you need to spend a lot of time under the car. Work goes so much faster if you dont have to stop and pick debris out of your eyes....
I built mine, and designed it to be bolted to my 4 post hoist.

And the rotisserie will save wear & tear on your entire body. Getting under a car & getting back up is my problem now days. "I can fall down, it's getting back that's a PITA"

So I needed a new build project to fill my time in my pending full retirement so I bought a 1965 Comet Cyclone factory 4 speed car that needs much more work than the photos showed. To facilitate the ease and time of the build I ordered an AutoTwirler Pro rotisserie which will arrive today. Basically I am jumping into the deep end of the pool without a life jacket holding 2 bowling balls:) I will post a couple photos of the car on the rotisserie when I get it up.Cheers to all and stay safe---------DR

Hello DesertRat,
If possible can you post some pix of the Comet?
I had a 1966 Mercury Comet Cyclone GT hardtop 390 C6 8" 411 Posi in the late 70's.
Dam I miss the **** out of that car.
Good luck with yours.
Stay Safe .....
Happy Mopar :)
Arron.

-
Back