New Rush Live DVD.

-

2shelbys

Reaction score
All I can say is AMAZING. Rush's new live DVD "Snakes and Arrows Live" again sets the bar far too high for all but a precious few bands. They always have been one of the best, if not THE best live performance band in the business but this new DVD is just incredible. It was filmed in HD with 21 cameras and the audio and video are as perfect as anything you will ever see, as is the musicianship and performance, but that is typical Rush. If you like Rush, get it. If you don't like them or are not familiar with them, get it anyway and see what everyone else wishes they sounded like live. The 3 DVD set was only $14.99.

We picked this up tonight, but can't watch it till Christmas morning(its a secret, kids giving to me LOL). Thanks for the review, sounds like its the next best thing to being there!! If anyone goes to get it becarefull of the packaging, the copy we first picked up turned out to be a blue ray disc even though the package didn't have the familiar blue stripe on the top of it, just a small icon on the bottom corner, even the staff at two different stores put the blue ray copies in with the regular dvds as the packaging is not well marked.
I can't wait to watch this! Do you have Rush in Rio or R30? They are awesome too!!

All I can say is AMAZING. Rush's new live DVD "Snakes and Arrows Live" again sets the bar far too high for all but a precious few bands. They always have been one of the best, if not THE best live performance band in the business but this new DVD is just incredible. It was filmed in HD with 21 cameras and the audio and video are as perfect as anything you will ever see, as is the musicianship and performance, but that is typical Rush. If you like Rush, get it. If you don't like them or are not familiar with them, get it anyway and see what everyone else wishes they sounded like live. The 3 DVD set was only $14.99.

Well, that settles it! MORE than enough reason to take the plunge and get my HD on! I saw them on this tour back in May with my 18 year old son, and we were both stoked out of our minds :cheers:. This DVD should bring back a bunch of pleasant memories...

-
Back