New Scamp Direction

-

bvt69dart

Technically Challenged!
Reaction score
Alex5280 found this car and got the ball rolling on my next project. '72 Scamp, FE5 with 225 and 3-speed floor shift. So many possibilities, but I mainly want to hone my body work skills!

IMGP1484.JPG

IMGP1485.JPG

IMGP1486.JPG

IMGP1487.JPG

IMGP1488.JPG

IMGP1489.JPG

IMGP1490.JPG

IMGP1491.JPG

IMGP1492.JPG

Last edited:
I think it is a really cool car, and it will look amazing all fixed up. Need a hand just give a shout! What are your first to do plans?

Last edited:
Don't know if I have any parts for it. Alex cleaned me out.:poke: Call if you need some help.

Nice lookin Scamp, Brock! I'll be taggin along on this build:) An 01 on the side and a :confederateflag: on the roof and she's ready to roll!!! :lol:

I'll be in Colorado in November for my brothers wedding so you guys plan on me stoppin in n pestering y'all again!! :D

And all this giving of parts makes me think I should've followed all my brothers and moved out there too!!:poke:

Just turn the wheel and it'll go a different direction.

Nice lookin Scamp, Brock! I'll be taggin along on this build:) An 01 on the side and a :confederateflag: on the roof and she's ready to roll!!! :lol:

I'll be in Colorado in November for my brothers wedding so you guys plan on me stoppin in n pestering y'all again!! :D

And all this giving of parts makes me think I should've followed all my brothers and moved out there too!!:poke:

It will be great seeing you again Caleb.

Maybe we need to have a BBQ at Brock's to get a plan for the Scamp.:lol:

-
Back