New Score

-

66MOPAR77

Reaction score
I have a B-body 8.75 rear end with 355 SG 489 case
I just went and bought a A-Body 8.75 276 gear 489 case.
Complete Drum-Drum.
Asked the guy what you want for it. He said its not worth anything cause of gear and
open gear. He said make me a offer and I told him 75.00. He said sold
so I jerked his arm off and loaded it up. I kept my mouth shut and poker face on.

Whats your thoughts. Should have I been honest with him.
Or take advantage of stupidity

He agreed to a price and you bought it.

BUT, to absolve you of any guilt (and possible sleepless nights), I would be happy to give you your 75 back and take it off your hands. :D

Here's something to chew on. Just maybe the guy decided to give you this at your price because he wanted to be nice to you instead of making money on the deal. Trust me, he knew what he paid for it. Nobody is that stupid....

maybe go back and ask him: if he bought it cheap and was just passing it on? independent wealthy and unlike most of those types, doesn't care to try to screw someone just to put another million in his account??? maybe its worped and he didn't tell and ya didn't notice???? maybe he's a s tupid dumba--, and you should be knid enough to point that out to him???? maybe he;s from the hills and $75 is a weeks pay????
no really, he was happy and you were happy, don't sweat it!!!

Nobody here sees a gold ring at a garage sale for a quarter and not buy it. I will not lie to anybody, but neither do I have to explain and pay for everyone's ignorance. I'm positive, of all the things I've bought and sold, many have left me laughing in their minds over my stupidity. He asked you for an offer, and you gave him one. He accepted. Deal done. Sleep well! :)

-
Back