New shoes and ready to cruise!!

-

scott2683

Reaction score
After having one hell of a time deciding what size and style of rim I wanted to go with and having ordering issues, the wheels and tires I ordered finally came in. I know my new set will not thrill some of you, but that's ok ... different strokes for different folks ... right? I decided to go with torque 143's made by vision. I've never heard of this brand before, but the wheel looked good and they seemed to get some decent reviews.

The rear's are 18x9.5 with 255-40-18's and the front's are 18x8.5 with 225-45-18's. I was really glad the rear wheels fit without any modifications. It fills up the fender wells pretty decent. I think a narrower wheel on the front would have been ideal, but they don't make the wheel any narrower.

Attachments

• Photo May 06, 4 11 46 PM.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 269
  • Photo May 06, 4 11 55 PM.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 253
  • Photo May 06, 4 12 06 PM.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 256
  • Photo May 06, 10 00 58 AM.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 261
  • Photo May 06, 10 01 18 AM.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 255
:thumblef:

Would those happen to be 'other brand' wheels? How much do those run (Are they easy on the pocketbook)? What rear do you have?

There is another wheel very similar to this that I think looks quite sharp, and yours is the first Duster that I've seen run it. Looks every bit as good as I imagined! And I typically don't care for much more than a 17", but I think yours is now on the list of sharp lookin' 18"s.

Very nice wheels!! They match the car great! What's the offset and back spacing on those? Thanks

Thanks Brandon I appreciate the compliments, I'm not really sure if they're considered "other brand" wheels or not, I just happened to be googling wheels for my car one night and these popped up, so I did a little research and called the guys down at discount tire and they carried the brand. I'm sure there's a more expensive brand out there that look the same... or better :) and cost more. The wheels were right around $150 a piece so it wasn't too bad on the pocketbook.

My rear is the stock 8.25 that came with the car. I didn't have to use a spacer or anything to get the wheels to clear.

I typically agree with you on wheel size, and I may have even got 17" in these wheels, but they don't make anything smaller than an 18." It looks pretty full up front, but I think it fits nicely.

Thanks Champyfz450, the fronts are 5.1 backspacing and +10mm offset and the rears are 5.3 backspacing and 0 offset ... if I remember correctly.

Thanks Champyfz450, the fronts are 5.1 backspacing and +10mm offset and the rears are 5.3 backspacing and 0 offset ... if I remember correctly.

Very much appreciated bud!! I've been looking for the right fit/look for mine and I just may have found what I'm looking for. Thanks again

Very much appreciated bud!! I've been looking for the right fit/look for mine and I just may have found what I'm looking for. Thanks again

You're welcome man, the good thing is, no one else is going to have them! I went to discount tire to order mine, but summit racing carries them as well.

That's good Scott and u won't have to worry about runnin into me with the same wheels unless u take a Sunday drive to northern Alberta, Canada lol

Those look nice. The color & wheel style, work well with the car's paint color.

-
Back