new shop lol

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
:afro: well before my shop was 12x30/10 on 1 side and now it is 12/41/12 high:D:D:D will post pics tom. of my hard work for the last 3 days home........lol

trying to load pics will post them soon.. I only got 1 side done 13'/41' now I just need to get the other side done and close it in...:D

here are the pics of the work being done to my shop..6.5 yards of concrete for the 1 side...now I have to pour the other side and close things in..my shop was 24x30 but I added 11 more foot to it this time for more room :D

saaaaaaaaweeeeeeet! it's no wonder i haven't heard from you this weekend. after working concrete all day i bet you hit the sack early. well after a few cold ones of coarse. what an improvement the shop will be.

hey bob...yea a lot of work that concrete is...worked on the shop 3 days:D plastic,wire and put the wood up around it and had to dig out the added spot by hand:banghead: ...I got most of my tools out the other side so I can get it ready to add to it aswell...a lot of work but weel worth it in the end and I know the cars will be glad.....

:Dwell worked on the shop today...getting ready to pour the other side I hope.. calling for rain on Tuesday would like to pour on Monday..not to sure if I will or not...will post pics of the chassis car in its new stable with out walls ..lol looks damn good with the big tire coming up the drive way....

well I know most don't care but I worked on the shop this weekend and got a lot done....slab is done from side to side front to back...now I have a shop that is 41x24 to work in with no problems...lol gotta do the walls next...will post pics of the progress:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

You have been a busy man :D Congratulations earthmover :cheers:
Make sure and let it cure before you put your car on it bud, Looking forward to seeing the walls up and opening up more room to work on your cars :eek:ccasion:

thanks memike ....its been a hard road and a got to learn a few things doing it...I will get some new pics up soon..i put up plastic around the whole building cause of rain..so I plan to let it sit for a few days,plus I got to get back to work..lol:D

well I know most don't care but I worked on the shop this weekend and got a lot done....slab is done from side to side front to back...now I have a shop that is 41x24 to work in with no problems...lol gotta do the walls next...will post pics of the progress:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Looking forward to see some more pictures.
I am working on plans to build my shop this summer.

Kenny

Wow! Lots of room in there :glasses7: Looking great :cheers:

the chair, the heater and of course the BEER it don't get any better.

lol hey bob that's how I paid my help ..lol:D:D:D:D:Dsteve help me out a lot on this as after we poured the slab it rained and had to cover it all up...:prayer::prayer:

Enjoy your new space to work on your toys. I see you have an A/C built in also.

Need to do a lean to onto our garage soon 32x24 was big at one time but parts keep stackin up.

Looks like your is comin aloong nicely and you are doin it by yourself even cooler

Earthmover, in Photobucket to the right of the photo it says IMG Code and if you click on the address a few times it turn yellow and say " copied " than you can paste it on your posts or replies.. Hope this helps :)

thought I would share some pics of the work I have done in the shop the last few weeks ..my new work bench from start to almost finish..lol I have it finished but have not uploaded the pics yet ...hope you all enjoy

:D

-
Back