-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartman59

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
A couple months ago, I ordered brake parts for a front-brake overhaul. I have a ‘71 Dart, with the front brake conversion done years ago. From Rock Auto, I ordered calipers, pads, hardware, and hoses for what I thought was the correct “fake” car—I told Rock Auto I had a 1979 St Regis 5.9L. Well, the parts arrived, and I promptly had to leave town for several weeks to care for an elderly parent. When I got back,I was finally able to tear into the Dart. Imagine my disappointment when I opened the caliper boxes and discovered that I had ordered the wrong parts! I have the 11.75” rotors and pin-type calipers. What I received from Rock Auto were slide-type calipers and parts. D’oh! That was bad enough, but the real pisser was the return window was closed. So, now I am trying to find a loving home for the parts I improperly ordered. I will take 50 cents on the dollar for these parts (and no core charge on the calipers!), and I will pay for standard shipping. The calipers have the nice epoxy coating. I also have a new 1-1/32” master cylinder from the same order, but it was installed and then removed— I decided I liked the 15/16” better. I can add that for $20. Send me a message if interested. Thanks!

Pictures or this add will be deleted please. Thank you.

Forgot to add photos!
IMG_8180-compressed.jpeg

IMG_8179-compressed.jpeg

IMG_8178-compressed.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back