[SOLD] New small block 1.88 intake and 1.60 exhaust valves and keepers/seals all for $65

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1978D100

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
8 New Sealed Power 1.60 exhaust valves(V3925) and 8 new Sealed Power 1.88 intake valves(V2439) plus Sealed Power hardened keepers and Perfect Circle valve stem seals.
A couple of the valves have been opened but they are all new. $65.00 for everything including Priority Mail shipping to Lower 48.
PayPal welcome as a gift, also US Postal money order. I am in Blum,TX(south of Fort Worth)-local pick up welcome. Thanks, David

Attachments

• photo(11).jpg
    47 KB · Views: 161
No, I had two sets. I sold the other ones I had(exhaust valves to gkmopar on here)and the intakes to my brother-in-law. I am selling these because my 576 heads have cracked valve guide bosses and I'm going to use new heads, will go 2.02/1.60 stainless so won't need these.
I'm a pack rat, have multiples of TOO many parts, just ask my wife! David

No, I had two sets. I sold the other ones I had(exhaust valves to gkmopar on here)and the intakes to my brother-in-law. I am selling these because my 576 heads have cracked valve guide bosses and I'm going to use new heads, will go 2.02/1.60 stainless so won't need these.
I'm a pack rat, have multiples of TOO many parts, just ask my wife! David

Thanks for the reply.

The PM you sent - you have a problem with one of my items I'm selling, just PM and ask me. If you paid attention to the message board you would have seen who bought the valves. PM gkmopar and ask Gerry if he got his valves, he also bought the rod bearings I had for sale. David

I simply asked you if they were the same ones you had sold because they sold before I got to purchase them from you, but I'll take my business elsewhere. GLWS

Sorry, but when you said are these the same ones you sold last month I took it the wrong way.
If you don't want the valves don't buy them, all you had to do was PM me and ask. David

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back