new stuff from direct connection

-

rbkt65

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
90k challenger, biw challenger composite body 70 charger, hellcat durango. and that is just today. 2 more days of announcements.

The Body-in-white Challenger for under $8k seamed very reasonable to me! There’s a LOT missing, I know, but still.

The Body-in-white Challenger for under $8k seamed very reasonable to me! There’s a LOT missing, I know, but still.
Yeah but don't they come without a VIN and they cannot be issued one?

Yeah but don't they come without a VIN and they cannot be issued one?
Probably. But for someone wanting to build a pro street style car, it’d be an excellent start I would think. You know, minus being able to actually use it on the street…. :(

Someday… someday I’m going to buy a fixable, wrecked Challenger, strip the engine compartment and put a slant 6 in it, just because. :D

Last edited:
Probably. But for someone wanting to build a pro street style car, it’d be an excellent start I would think. You know, minus being able to actually use it on the street…. :(

Someday… someday I’m going to buy a fixable, wrecked Challenger, strip the engine compartment and put a slant 6 in it, just because. :D
Now that would be a hoot!

Not only are they making a 70 Charger body, they are doing a Challenger and a Road Runner body as well. Maybe this will bring some car prices down....but may make parts go up!

-
Back