New t-shirts

-
I noticed it, didn't care. wearing it now in fact. Liked the fact I can get the shirt in a 4x fat.
As for the typo, big deal, things happen. if I get quizzed about it at a show, I'll just tell the person they're South American A-Bodies. They won't know the difference.

I wasn't very clear I guess. Here you are telling Joey what you feel he should do, and I disagree. To me that seems like a lot of trouble for him to go through. I'm sure he can decide that for himself though.

Oh boy. :roll:

I guess I wasn't clear, either. Allow me to put it in more simple terms so that noting is left to be misconstrued. My comments are merely a suggestion, what Joey does, plans to do, or doesn't do is strictly his decision, and I really don't care, either way.

As for the existing shirt, I'm keeping it, and I offered to also buy a corrected shirt, also, IF/WHEN available. Got it?

Have a nice day.

I noticed it, didn't care. wearing it now in fact. Liked the fact I can get the shirt in a 4x fat.
As for the typo, big deal, things happen. if I get quizzed about it at a show, I'll just tell the person they're South American A-Bodies. They won't know the difference.
lol I didnt have the money for one . But i seen it . I sat here lookin at the pics thinking huh ? Still a cool shirt !

I got my shirt and the FABO hat. Love them both! I couldn't care less about the typos. As someone else said before, most Americans can't spell their way out of a wet paper bag (even with spell checkers)!

Thanks Joey for going to the trouble of getting these items made and then shipping them to us!!!

-
Back