New To A bodies

-
Very, Very nice A-body. Congrats and keep us posted. BTW, the Challenger looks like it's crazy fun.

What color is the Cuda? Looks very much like the blue on my 69 from back in the day.

Welcome to Fabo, thanks for the photos. Never seen a right hand drive barracuda before.
so many cool differences. The instrument cluster is way different then the American
and Canadian models. And also strange to see the engine compartment with everything
switched from left to right. The pictures are quite a treat. Hope you post more pics
would really like to see the cargo compartment , etc. thanks and welcome.
Nice Challenger too.

Thanks all for the complements. So far we've ordered a formula S stripe kit in dark metallic blue ('69 though), some Torque thrust 2's in SBP (custom) and some new bumpers.
We have a line on headers from Australia (RHD A body Valiants and Chargers), hopefully they'll work. I also know where the original 318 engine out of the Challenger is. That ran lo 14's in the Challenger @ nearly 3700lbs.
I'll have to take some pics of the motor, to show how they moved the oil filter out of the way of the steering stuff.
I don't know what the colour is, it has been repainted but it's a pretty close match to the original.
I'd like to know what the dash is out of, anyone any ideas?

A little update, I can now verify that the mileage isn't accurate, it must have gone round the clock twice going off the bore wear. The G'box was well past it's best too but thats been modded with a shift kit and a rebuild plus a 10inch 2200 stall 'verter.
The motor is getting warmed over using ported '302 heads etc. Most new parts are sourced and sorted. Looks like the only thing we'll be using from the original engine is the block and crank!! Winter is on it's way so I'll be spending time in the garage on both cars.
The E body is having a 655ci wedge motor built to get it into the 8's BTW :D

-
Back