New to classics

-

Jfllr22

Reaction score
My name is Josh, I live in Toledo Ohio. 28 years old and decided now is better then ever to dive into a classic.

I picked up my 1967 Barracuda Formula S. I don't know what is original to the car and what is not (Outside of the obvious).

I bought it to cruise and wrench on occasionally! Enough of me here's my new ride.

Attachments

• 20160404_163859.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 165
  • 00W0W_cS9XpT5sNLi_600x450.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 181
  • 00101_h6mDr21CRn3_600x450.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 187
Welcome to FABO from Colorado! Looks like a very nice fish you have purchased:coffee2:

Dave,

Very Nice!! My favorite A body car. I WILL have another.

Welcome aboard.

Nice! I'm trying to buy my 68 back as I type. I wouldn't worry too much about "original" if you are happy. As far as aftermarket: The remote oil filter, air filter, valve covers, annodized fittings, t handle cover hold Downs, and likely the Carb itself. Also looks like the intake is after market and so are the heads.

Again, I think it looks good as is. Enjoy it! Even back then I doubt most would have left it as is.

Boy, you got a nice ride there....and you're at the right place to enjoy it more.

Thanks for all the welcomes and love. The car has its share of work that needs done, but overall very happy with my purchase!

-
Back