New to forum

-
Thought I would update this old thread. Due to family and work obligations, sorry to say the cuda has pretty much been sitting in the in the trailer the last three years. Although I found the electrical gremlin and got the car started last year, it still needed the fuel tank replaced, new water pump, radiator rebuilt, and new exhaust and tires, as the car had not been started or driven in almost 14 years. I had a welcomed vacation over the holidays, and spent my time working on the cuda. The car went for it's first cruise in almost 15 years, and runs great! I thought my roadrunner got the looks. I guess there are a lot of people who have never seen an early Barracuda. I spent two days cleaning, and polishing the ol girl, and she is looking like new. I'll post some pics when the weather cooperates. Thanks to all who have helped me source parts and for sharing your knowledge of mopars. It has been a great help to me getting this car back on the road.

Glad to hear you were able to get out on the rode! I know what you mean about people looking!! I have a 66 barracuda in silver metallic and EVERY time I take it out people are looking and commenting. Some know its a barracuda, but most have to ask what it is!!

You've got a VERY nice 66 and to know its been in your family so long is awesome!

Happy Moparing!!

Glad to hear you were able to get out on the rode! I know what you mean about people looking!! I have a 66 barracuda in silver metallic and EVERY time I take it out people are looking and commenting. Some know its a barracuda, but most have to ask what it is!!

You've got a VERY nice 66 and to know its been in your family so long is awesome!

Happy Moparing!!

Thanks. I drove it to work one day last week, and I think I got three thumbs up and a number of honks, but it was real early in the Am. :thumleft:

-
Back