New to here...this is me

-

NorthernNYMOPAR

Reaction score
Long time MOPAR guy (yeah I been around the block) getting back into another car build (not neccessarilly an A bodu, but it's later relative the F-Body. My project is to build a bracket car, we have done a little dragging bunch of oval stuff with teh wife and kids now my time to go back to doing something. Just going for a nice little using some of my stored parts like building a 360 nothing outrageous, and go for weekend play thing. Saw good stuff (information and parts) on here and thought i'd jump in and reap the benefits.

Welcome aboard this great site, just a heads up :steering: members will be asking to see your build, love us some F bodies and there is a sister site call forfbodiesonly.com you might enjoy as well Jump on in and enjoy sir :thumbsup:

Thanks I'll jump over to that one, got on the FMJ Bodies site too, can't ever get enough info, so much people have already learned..... I can load some pics I've acquired 2 the first was a rough project/parts car (kinda bought in anticipation of) then I bought the second that will be the bracket car.

IMG_1063[1].JPG

IMG_1065[1].JPG

IMG_1064[1].JPG

IMG_1067[1].JPG

IMG_1069[1].JPG

IMG_1070[1].JPG

-
Back