New (to me) country artist.

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
I was at my buddys house and he had this country artist playing in the back ground and man, i was just really digging the clasic old country sound. If you like old school country check this guy out.

I don't know why he dont get any radio play but this guy is good! i could listen to him all day long.

Enjoy!

I’m with you pal. I also like the early Sturgill Simpson. It gives me hope where hope had been lost for years. But as far as air time.... I don’t know, probably not gonna happen.

Great song, thanks for posting! Super simple with a great voice. Still tons of back door dealings going on with radio airplay makes it tough for talented up and comers to get a fair shake.

He's pretty good. There are a LOT of really good artists out there you'll not hear any air time from. Here's another......and I consider this REAL country.

I dig it rusty, and yes that is the original sou d but i think this fella has a great mix.

Check out some of his other stuff. The song i posted is probably a bit more hank the 3rd than represents him.

-
Back