New to Mopar 66 Valiant

-

JDCLE

Reaction score
Hello all! It's great to be here! I'm new to Mopar and new to the forum. I recently bought a running but not quite drivable 66 Valiant. I'm excited to get it in working order, get it on the road, and eventually work on the body, etc. First things first, getting it road worthy! I'm glad to be here!
273506956_5399211356775046_6017494883789017136_n.jpg

Welcome! I think the guy who sold you that car is a member here too! Nice to see someone bought it and will work on it!

Welcome to FABO. Looks like you have a great project car to start with.

There is a forum dedicated to the Early A body cars on here. Post away!!!

Thank you all, I'm looking forward to learning and contributing if I can!

Thanks again! I got it to its first home, where I can work on getting it road worthy. It was mostly engine tune up work but got it idling and just moving around the driveway. On accelerating to three point turn it, we found a massive fuel leak, so we have to figure out where that is coming from. I suspect the hardline from the pump to the carb, but gas was everywhere under the car so it was impossible to find the source. All those lines will be replaced. Making progress!

Welcome to FABO from another 66 lover, glad to have you with us. That little slant 6 will treat you right, and with it running I would say a big part of the battle has already been won!

-
Back